New Delhi, 31st July 2019: Lenovo today announced the launch of its smartest ultraslim PC- Yoga S940 with Artificial intelligence (AI) coupled with advanced audio and display technologies. Lenovo Yoga S940 is the newest addition to the range of Ultraslim PCs.
The Ultraslim segment in India is seeing a healthy growth, which can be attributed to the always-on consumers who spend a significant amount of time using their laptops on the go. Today, consumers are willing to spend more on laptops that match up to their lifestyle, have the better form factor and enhanced aesthetics. With continued innovation, the company aims to strengthen its leadership position in the ultraslim category and grow the market with a wider range of accessible and affordable products catering to a larger audience at price points starting at INR 23,990.
Speaking at the launch, Rahul Agarwal, CEO & MD, Lenovo India, said, “The pace of disruption in the smartphone market is raising the bar for innovation in the PC segment and consumers are demanding similar features in all their devices, including laptops. Artificial intelligence (AI) coupled with smart features like facial unlock, voice assistant, makes Lenovo’s Yoga S940 the smartest ultraslim laptop yet. Lenovo’s Yoga S940 is designed for the power users who value security and privacy, alongside a more convenient, personalised and immersive experience.”
As the leader in the ultraslim category in India, Lenovo continues to raise the bar for innovation and the new range of ultraslim PCs promise sophisticated design with invincible performance.” He added.
World’s first laptop with Contour Glass for more screen in a smaller form factor
The Yoga S940 is the world’s first laptop with Contour Glass that wraps around its bezels – reducing the look of its already razor-thin bezels for a streamlined design. With its 4K HDR display and up to 500 nits peak brightness, Dolby Vision® and Dolby Atmos® Speaker System with smart audio amplifiers, users can enjoy a cinematic-like quality experience. At just 1.2kg (2.65lbs) light and 12.2mm (0.48in) thin, With up to 8th Gen Intel Core i7 processor, the ultra slim and portable Yoga S940 comes with Windows® 10, up to Intel® Core™, up to 16GB LPDDR3 memory and up to 1TB PCIe SSD storage for the powerful performance.
Introducing Lenovo Smart Assist AI-enabled features that make Yoga S940 Smart
- Leveraging AI, Yoga S940 comes with the option to automatically filter out most ambient noise and blur out distracting backgrounds during video calls, so that sounds like a dog’s barking or sight of dirty laundry don’t have to disrupt video calls with colleagues, friends or family.
- Taking privacy to a new level, the minute users turn their head away from the laptop screen, the Yoga S940’s AI-powered sensors can detect the absence of user and auto-lock the display to protect the data from others seeing it. It can also detect and alert the user when any uninvited person is shoulder surfing on the screen
- Lenovo Yoga S940 can also help increase productivity by shifting open windows and content contextually to a connected external monitor, based on your attention, intent and focus
- Additionally, Lenovo Smart Assist includes hands-free PC log-in through its built-in infrared (IR) camera and Windows Hello™ for an added layer of security and convenience, and voice-matching personalization to respond to your voice when speaking to Amazon® Alexa® or Microsoft® Cortana® from as far as across the room.
The Yoga S940 keeps getting smarter too, able to learn from usage patterns and optimize its performance.
Unveiled New All-in-One PC- Yoga A940 for the content creators
For artists and designers, nothing is better than sketching with a pencil on paper, right?The new Yoga A940 all-in-one desktop is here to challenge that notion. Built for digital content creators, the Windows 10 Yoga A940 is a powerful creative canvas with a large 27-inch, QHD IPS touchscreen display with Dolby Vision, which brings entertainment to life through ultra-vivid picture quality. It features a rotating hinge that enables the display to tilt to a comfortable 25-degree drafting mode, for remarkable flexibility and stability when drawing, sketching or annotating with a digital pen. Yoga A940 comes with Lenovo Precision Dial, a controller that’s tailor made for designers, photographers and videographers to make more precise selections and adjustments to their content.
Lenovo’s Ultraslim range, price and availability.
Flagship Yoga S940 is available at the starting price of INR 139,990 across Lenovo.com, leading e-tailers and the Lenovo stores across India. Consumers can now also customize and build their own S940 with the specific features they want, with Lenovo’s ‘Made to order’ program.
Yoga A940 all-in-one desktop will be available at a starting price of INR 169,990 on Lenovo.com and across key stores.
Additionally, Lenovo’s ultraslim PC range includes Yoga S940, IdeaPad S540, IdeaPad S340 and IdeaPad S145 laptops.
- IdeaPad S145 delivers powerful, smooth processing in a stylish, light design, built for everyday computing with 15.6-inch screen and the price starts at INR 23,990
- IdeaPad S340 sports narrow bezels to get the most out of the display and it comes with the privacy shutter as the added privacy feature. The price starts at INR 36,990
- IdeaPad S540 is powered by 8th Gen Intel® Core™ processors and optional NVIDIA® GeForce® graphics, for heavy-duty performance in addition to its premium look and feel. It comes with narrow-bezel display, luxurious color palette, and diamond-cut aluminum chassis and excellent battery life. The price starts at INR 64,990.
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a US$50 billion Fortune Global 500 company, with 57,000 employees and operating in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society. By designing, engineering and building the world’s most complete portfolio of smart devices and infrastructure, we are also leading an Intelligent Transformation – to create better experiences and opportunities for millions of customers around the world. Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Weibo, read about the latest news via our StoryHub, or visit our website at http://www. lenovo.com